View of the Hudson River Valley on my wine trip with friends last Fall.
I decided with fall coming up quickly I was going to make myself a Fall Bucket List. Since moving back to Chicago there are so many fun things that are close by and I want to take full advantage! I hope to check every item off my list and really get into the Fall season!
- Go apple picking.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Make glitter pumpkins like this.
- Drinks lots of apple cider!
- Eat lots of Mcintosh apples (my favorite).
- Jump in a leaf pile.
- Wear lots of faux fur.
- Enjoy a bonfire with s'mores.
- Make a trip to a local winery.
- Go on a hike and enjoy the fall foliage.
Whats on your fall to do list?