It's my first summer in Chicago and that means...I've got to have a to do list. So many fun and exciting things going on and everyone keeps telling me summer is the best time in Chicago. So, bring it on!
1. Kayak tour on the Chicago river (I bought a groupon)
2. Rooftop cocktails at The J. Parker
3. Boating on Lake Michigan
4. Hitting up a local winery for an afternoon of fun and relaxation
6. Hosting a fabulous cookout and making summer sangria
8. A trip to NYC (already planned for August!)
9. Hitting up some street festivals
10. Flea markets - hello treasure hunting!
11. Bike rides along Lake Michigan
12. Create a wall collage of photos for my apartment
What's on your summer to do list?